Why is Protein Important?
- Sources of energy production for daily consumption.
- For the growth and repair of body cells.
- Fighting viral and bacterial infections.
- Building blocks for bones, muscles, cartilage, skin and blood.
- Repairing and maintaining muscle tissue.
Total Nutritional Supplement for Everyone's Needs
Each sachet contains:
- 32g of Whey Protein, made from New Zealand Fonterra pure milk.
- BCAA in order to reduce muscle sore and pain, and to increase fat burning.
- Molasses which comprises rich minerals, particularly iron and magnesium, in order to help to relax muscle, to prevent poor bones and to provide body energy.
- Vegetable fat which provides body energy for endurance sports; and is easily digested.
Individually packed (60g) in order to avoid nutrient loss, oxidation and contamination. Reasonable ratio for best body absorption: 1 pack for 1 drink.